KIBARU MANUFACTURING SDN BHD is an ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 accredited company.
We have more than 17 years experience in Natural and Synthetic Rubber manufacturing since 1996.
We are specialize in Moulded / Extruded Natural and Synthetic Rubber Products for many local company as well as international corporations in the Electronics, Audio-Visual, Telecommunication, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Home Appliances Industries & etc…
Nevertheless we also supplies food and medical grade products with FDA material approved as well as cleanroom facilities for our production to our customers. It has assisted many corporations in continuously upgrading their products’ quality to effectively compete in the global market.
Kibaru’s natural / synthetic rubber compounds are formulated and fabricated by our own in-house chemists and engineers.
Furthermore, KIBARU also have our own in-house mold designer & fabrication.
Therefore pricing will be reasonable compare with other manufacturer.
Kibaru’s products includes:
– Natural / Synthetic Rubber End Plugs
– Anti-Static And Conductive Rubber Parts
– Extruded Natural / Synthetic Rubber Tubing
– Rubber Footings With Or Without Adhesive Tape
– General Rubber Components, Extrusions and Profiles
– Cleanroom Extruded Synthetic / Natural Rubber Parts
– Electrical Natural / Synthetic Rubber Appliances Parts
– Custom-able Moulded Natural / Synthetic Rubber Parts
– Metal / Plastic Bonding Natural / Synthetic Rubber Parts
– Custom-able Extruded Natural / Synthetic Rubber Profile
– Product for Electronic, House-hold, Automotive & Medical Rubber Parts
Kibaru’s 26,000 sq. ft factory premise is located in Sungai Petani Kedah, Malaysia.
It employs about 205 staff including 3 design engineers, admin staff and production operators.
Currently, 90% of its products is exported, directly or indirectly to countries such as China, Spain, Brazil, US and Japan while the remaining 10% is sold to local OEMs and MNCs.

Rate us and Write a Review

Your Rating for this listing


Your review is recommended to be at least 140 characters long

building Own or work here? Claim Now! Claim Now!

Claim This Listing